Producer - Live Ops
- Lead a cross-functional team responsible for operations and deployment activities including release management, quality assurance, server infrastructure and live operations;
- Champion the expectations of both consumers and game creators related to operational service issues;
- Review and green-light builds for Staging and Release with dedicated Quality Assurance staff;
- Create and manage plans for product launches, patches, and service updates accordingly;
- Manage the development of tools to deploy and operate and monitor the service availability and quality of all services;
- Author and maintain clear escalation protocols for issues discovered in the live services by automated checks, as well as player and community team discovery;
- Prioritize and assign work to members of operations team, and perform timely follow-ups any action reports on any major road blocks or live service interruptions;
- Think near and far term. Maintain the right focus on long-term strategy and near term maintenance of all our live service components;
- Communicate frequently with the team leads on live and deployment status, risks, and opportunities;
- Work with production staff and other leads to establish engineering tasks and subsequent schedule requirements across multiple disciplines of programming and technology;
- Set a long-term technical roadmap together with Online Technical Director and franchise leadership;
- Help evaluate technical co-development partnerships and outsourcing opportunities.
- 10 years game industry experience with at least 5 years as producer or product manager on a live service game;
- Proficient in Office suite, Confluence, Wiki, and Jira;
- Able to organize and articulate the needs and expectations of the service to all team disciplines in meaningful and actionable tasks and epics within Jira;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills working in English (other languages a plus);
- Able to maintain professional focus and composure in stressful situations.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.