- Partner with senior-level production members, directors and leads and help break down milestones into sprint deliverables
- Maintain and communicate department roadmaps, schedules, and capacity to senior-level production members
- Communicate key dates and deadlines to team members in an effective manner and drive the completion of goals
- Define and track dependencies, and ensure the impact of scope changes is understood, and the ramifications are clearly communicated
- Champion the team and its members, and foster a culture of open collaboration and trust
- Communicate with the production team on status, risks, and opportunities on a regular basis
- Guide team culture to build a highly engaged team
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the production management processes to increase studio efficiency and quality
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent industry experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Regular Producer or Senior Project Manager on a game team
- Experience in full project life cycle on at least one AAA project (preferably on multiple platforms)
- Proficient in process and people management methods and techniques and feeling comfortable to apply those terms and techniques self-directed
- Strong organization, communication, and strategic skills
- Good risk assessment and mitigation ability
- A self-motivated individual who takes the initiative and make sense out of the ambiguous
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.