Lead Technical Producer
- Lead a team of Producers, set clear goals and foster a culture of open collaboration and trust.
- Monitor team performance and provide guidance and support.
- Develop, maintain and communicate project roadmap, schedules, and budgets to Lead and Director level production members.
- Monitor project progress and address issues promptly.
- Manage project risks and implement corrective measures.
- Understand requirements and manage expectations of engine and game team stakeholders.
- Facilitate communication and conduct regular updates.
- Identify and allocate resources effectively and coordinate with project managers for optimal utilization.
- Define and track dependencies, and ensure the impact of scope changes is understood, and the ramifications are clearly communicated.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the production management processes to increase studio efficiency and quality
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- 7+ years of production experience in game or engine development and at least 3 years in a lead producer role, working on an AAA project.
- Experience in full project life cycle on at least one AAA project (preferably on multiple platforms).
- Proficient in process and people management methods and techniques and feeling comfortable to apply those terms and techniques self-directed.
- In-depth technical understanding of game and engine development processes, tools, and technologies.
- Familiarity with programming languages, game engine architecture, online operation, and software development pipelines.
- Strong organization, communication, and strategic skills.
- Good risk assessment and mitigation ability.
- A self-motivated individual who takes the initiative and make sense out of the ambiguous.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.