- Tracking development on a daily basis, and the ability to react effectively when needed.
- Good understanding of the logistical aspects and realities of software development.
- Able to communicate clearly the needs of the project and the needs of the team.
- Able to prioritize tasks in relation to periodic production goals.
- Ensured team focused on their goals, and ensured team delivered in time and in quality.
- Created and maintained tasks and backlogs.
- Promotes effective and sustainable team dynamics.
- Assisted in the hiring process.
- Proven ability to efficiently organize, lead and execute meetings with effective decisions
- 3+ years of experience in project management in the games industry.
- At least shipped one title on PC and/or Console from beginning to end.
- Developmental background in the games industry.
- Has managed one or multiple disciplines and scrum groups.
- Passion and knowledge of games.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Able to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence etc.).
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Proven track record of maintaining a healthy team environment with proper organization.
- Proven ability to evaluate development risks and provide contingency plans.
- Engineering background.
- Experience in using CRYENGINE or any other game engine.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.