Lead Community and Social Media Manager
- Strategically build and execute the global and local communication strategy in close collaboration with Sr. Marketing Manager
- Lead the social media and community management teams to plan and implement the strategy, keeping in mind the vision and the KPIs
- Set the KPIs for Community Management and social media keeping in mind the sentiment, engagement, and platform growth
- Work with Data to drive social media strategy to a next level and lead the team in achieving the objectives beyond the set KPIs
- Responsible in driving market research to understand competitors and take decisions based on the built knowledgebase
- Collaborate with Marketing manager, brand manager, marketing & PR coordinator to ensure synergy between people based on marketing strategy
- Delivers bi-weekly report on sentiment, social media performance, influencer performance and a monthly report on strategy for both the departments
- Assist in important internal decisions demonstrating expertise in social data and community sentiment
- 6+ years in social media and/or community management
- Has a good knowledge of game marketing mix and strategies and demonstrates an ability to learn quickly can adjust to changes in market dynamics and competitive landscapes.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for projects and does what it takes to get the job done.
- Has an excellent grasp of social media and community analytics
- Able to be decisive maintaining tight schedules
- Ability to lead, delegate and direct the team to achieve the desired results
- Good understanding of funnel analysis and social media campaign optimization in a GAAS environment
- Professional fluency in English language on both a written and spoken level
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.