- Development and execution of communication strategies, including social media,community management, influencer relationships, and PR.
- Leading the social media, community, and support teams to plan and implement the strategy, keeping in mind the vision and the KPIs.
- Strong collaboration with the marketing, publishing, and game development team.
- Support of live events, such as industry events and trade shows.
- Management of influencer and content creator programs.
- 6+ years of professional experience in communications management within the video games industry.
- Proven experience with published games, ideally live service games.
- Experience with social media, games support, and customer interaction.
- Experience with leadership and managing teams OR strong leadership ambitions.
- A passion for gaming including a good understanding of the gaming industry and current trends.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.