- Be the vision holder of technology, take initiatives and push departments to create the best project possible following the game vision.
- Maintain and improvetechnical quality level of the product including stability, performance, maintainability and scalability of features and services.
- Work with the engine team to streamline development roadmap and priorities across different teams and products.
- Manage a team of experienced tech leads, provide mentorship and ensure the team is aligned on goals and priorities.
- Work closely with recruitment to attract and win top talent.
- In collaboration with all relevant stakeholders define feature priorities and release deliverables.
- Work closely with leads of all discipline to evaluate project scope and design on the technical requirements and feasibility and direct the development to fit into those requirements.
- Check the state of development tools and production pipeline regularly to fit the project requirements.
- Keep up with the latest technology trends.
- 10+ years of professional experience in the software or games development domain, with at least 3 years in a Lead Engineer capacity.
- Worked on at least one AAA title from start to finish as a technical lead.
- Excellent understanding of C++ in the game development environment
- Solid understanding of Cloud services
- Excellent understanding of the tool pipeline for asset creation.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Experience in game development on PCs (Windows, Linux) and current-generation consoles
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.