- Improve product quality by designing UX/UI solutions that incorporate best practices.
- Contribute accessible UI components, patterns, and documentation for the CRYENGINE Design Language System.
- Work alongside CRYENGINE web engineering team to shape the UX/UI of their tools.
- Review prototypes, mockups and designs with the CRYENGINE team.
- Work with, maintain and expand the design system, patterns, etc. of our web platform and apply it to new and existing tools.
- Establish a strong communication flow and knowledge exchange.
- 4+ years experience with game engines or similar software, and an understanding of the complexity that comes with their development.
- Excels in an iterative work environment.
- Strong understanding of hierarchy, layout, typography, color theory, grid systems, and UI patterns.
- Experience designing across multiple platorms such as Android, iOS, Desktop and mobile web.
- Fluent in design tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, etc.)..
- A flexible and collaborative mindset, and an enthusiasm for actively seeking out information and opinions.
- An independent, pro-active and empathetic work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Ability to understand, give feedback and resolve product issues and experienced with project management tools (JIRA, Airtable).
- Strong visual design and presentation skills.
- Basic knowledge of web technologies and modern web frameworks (HTML, CSS, JS, React, Vue, Svelte).
- Deliver interactive prototypes of design concepts.
- Graduate of a design focused degree.
- You understand the visual identity and design language of CRYENGINE platform.
- You have a strong commitment to quality.
- Experience with 3D or motion graphic tools.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.