- Development of UX strategies and UX designs
- Create clickable prototypes and make user tests
- Conception of guidance, interaction design and information architecture in cooperation with our programmers and game designers
- Visualization of ideas using wireframes, prototypes, visual mockups and flowcharts
- Take initiative and willing to expand own horizon.
- 3+ years of experience as a video game UX designer.
- Creative talent, creative courage and a very good analytical sense for user guidance
- Experience with common wire framing and prototyping tools such as AdobeXD, Axure or Balsamiq
- Strong visualization and presentation skills
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills. Must work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- BFA in Design, Interaction Design, Computer Science or similar
- Additional language experience (good knowledge of Flash / Action Script is a strong plus).
- Familiarity with Scaleform.
- Version-control systems (Perforce, SVN, CVS, VSS) familiarity.
- Shipped-title experience on both PC and Consoles
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.