- Create mock-ups based on the game design requests.
- Create assets in Illustrator and Photoshop based on a style guide.
- Work very closely with UI Artists, UX Designers, and UI Programmers.
- 3+ years’ experience in the design field, with at least two of those years in the games industry.
- Confident understanding of typography and basic color theory.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator required).
- Able to understand technical implementations, and limitations.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Graphic Design, a similar degree or comparable experience.
- One or more shipped titles as a UI Artist.
- Provide a portfolio demonstrating graphic design skills.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.