- Conduct live hands-on training classes teaching CRYENGINE software features (online and in-person);
- Conduct live workshops and demos demonstrating CRYENGINE software features (online and in-person);
- Assist in creating courseware to help teach the teaching CRYENGINE software features;
- Assist technical writers to create written versions of all tutorials, supplying graphics;
- Give product demos;
- Support product at conferences through individual customer interaction at booth, product demos, workshops, and classes.
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills;
- A passion for education;
- 3+ years minimum professional experience teaching and creating effective courseware;
- Knowledge of and passion for state-of-the-art real-time game engines or at least 3D programs;
- A demonstrated ability to teach technically complex concepts in plain, clear, entertaining speech;
- Comfort in front of a live audience, both online and in-person;
- Comfortable in highly technical software development environments;
- People- and team-oriented;
- A demonstrated ability to communicate proactively and effectively with SMEs (subject matter experts) and translate their knowledge into learning materials;
- Be proactive, self-motivated and be able to work without direct supervision;
- Ability to deliver and receive constructive feedback;
- Ability to complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
- Experience with CRYENGINE;
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere;
- Knowledge of video and audio compression and encoding standards and CODECs;
- Experience with visual scripting tools like Schematyc, Blueprint, etc.;
- Familiarity with Adobe Audition or a comparable audio editing application;
- A background in traditional film-making and/or visual storytelling;
- Interested in creating clear, entertaining video tutorials that teach techniques and best practices in CRYENGINE, following sound educational practices;
- Design animated titles, graphics, and transitions using Premiere and Photoshop and/or AfterEffects;
- A passion for games.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.