Senior Level Designer
- Execute the design direction and be responsible for designing and building level content from whitebox to final quality
- Mentor, encourage and inspire team members around you
- Take part in playtesting and ensure feedback is applied
- Proactively solve issues and seek feedback to ensure your work is always the best it can be
- Communicate and work closely with other departments
- Ensure your work meets technical standards and is bug free
- 5+ years of professional experience as Level Designer
- At least two shipped AAA titles on PC or consoles (please list title(s)).
- Excellent sense for design and creating outstanding user experiences
- Excited, passionate and self-motivated
- Must be able to adapt to new technologies
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- Previous team leadership experience
- Strong understanding of level design principles, pacing and mission flow
- Experience with visual scripting or experience with 3D modelling software
- Working knowledge of CryEngine Sandbox toolset
- Strong communicator, able to easily present ideas and information to the team
- Understanding of game design theory and practice
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.