Senior Game Designer - Enemies
- Take ownership of enemy types, behavior and balancing from pitch to finish.
- Play an active role in enemy implementation, working with other departments to ensure all required resources are scheduled and delivered as intended.
- Run sanity check on game feature ideas with relevant stakeholders to get an overview for dependencies, restrictions and possibilities.
- Create and maintain design documentation.
- Test the game regularly to iterate on enemy-related features.
- AAA development background with at least 2 shipped titles.
- Proven experience designing enemy types and AI combat behavior for action games.
- Solid understanding of player motivation and game design theory.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Deep passion for gaming, preferably FPS sandbox games.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.