Senior Game Designer
- Take ownership of game features, from initial designs to final implementation
- Create and maintain designs and game concepts.
- Work with other departments to ensure all required resources are scheduled and delivered.
- Participate in testing to iterate, balance and tune gameplay features.
- Write design documentation for features/systems.
- 2 or more shipped AA - AAA titles on PC or Console, preferably a FPS or heavily systemic game.
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of game design and theory.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to create high level design documentation and game concepts.
- Deep passion for gaming, preferably FPS sandbox games.
- Technically-minded and scripting experience.
- Experience with any game engine (preferably CRYENGINE).
- Experience with mentoring junior designers.
- User research experience.
- Knowledge/experience of designing for accessibility.
- Additional years of experience/shipped titles.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.