Senior Game Designer
- Take ownership of game features, from initial designs to final implementation
- Create and maintain designs and game concepts.
- Work with other departments to ensure all required resources are scheduled and delivered.
- Participate in testing to iterate, balance and tune gameplay features.
- Write design documentation for features/systems.
- 2 or more shipped AA - AAA titles on PC or Console, ideally an FPS or heavily systemic game.
- Excellent documentation skills and ability to perform hands on feature tuning.
- A high enough level of English to be able to work in it every day.
- Deep passion for gaming, preferably FPS sandbox games and immersive sims.
- Additional shipped titles and other professional experience.
- Knowledge of game design principles and theory.
- Experience mentoring junior designers.
- User research and playtesting experience.
- Experience of scripting and technical knowledge.
- Knowledge/experience of designing for accessibility.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.