Lead UX Designer
- Development of UX strategies and UX designs, both long and short term.
- Lead the UX Design team on a large franchise, including the management of priorities and greenlight process.
- Conception of guidance, interaction design and information architecture in cooperation with our programmers and game designers.
- Take initiative and willing to expand own horizon.
- Mentor and help team members to grow and excel within their roles.
- Work in a close relationship with the UI/UX Project Manager and the UI Art Lead.
- 6+ years of experience as a video game UX designer.
- Evidence of being a leader or role model, within their trade, at a team level and with the necessary management skills to run a team on a day-to-day basis.
- Experience with common wire framing and prototyping tools such as Figma, AdobeXD, Axure or Balsamiq.
- Strong visualization and presentation skills.
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills. Must work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- BFA in Design, Interaction Design, Computer Science or similar.
- Additional language experience (good knowledge of Flash / Action Script is a strong plus).
- Familiarity with Scaleform.
- Version-control systems (Perforce, SVN, CVS, VSS) familiarity.
- Shipped-title experience on both PC and Consoles.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.