Lead Live and Monetization Designer
- Work with leadership to set direction for Live and Monetization Design.
- Lead the day-to-day management of the live design team.
- Ownership of all live design and monetization features.
- Design a sustainable live event and content pipeline structure with the goal of increasing in-game revenue and improving retention.
- Work with our Data team to define, track, and report KPI's to inform decision making.
- Maximize live campaign and content efforts, and work with other key stakeholders to manage content and pricing for any in-game purchases.
- Take a primary role in raising the overall knowledge level in the design team for monetization and retention best practices.
- Review reporting on acquisition, retention and monetization, and suggest and implement optimizations.
- Analyze the impact of changes in the game and identify opportunities that will have a positive impact on acquisition, retention and monetization.
- Shipped at least one online game, preferable a first-person-shooter.
- 5+ years experiencing in designing / optimizing live games.
- 1+ years experience as team lead
- An avid gamer with a solid understanding of Games as a Service.
- Deep understanding of modern game design paradigms.
- Strong ability to deconstruct high level gameplay systems and creative direction into specific technical details, features and task.
- Able to break problems down and identify key relationships and levers that influence the outputs.
- Experienced in managing large data gathering operations.
- Excited, passionate, proactive and self-motivated.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.