Game Data Analyst
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to analyze key drivers of game performance.
- Work with development team and other discipline owners to define life-time value metrics, and build propensity models that predict player behavior related to engagement, monetization, and other user behaviors.
- Working closely with product owners and department leads, articulating and solving problems to provide invaluable behavioral understanding that directly impacts game design decisions.
- Provide the team with ad-hoc analysis, automated dashboards, and self-service reporting tools so that everyone gets a good sense of the state of the business.
- Influence development decisions and marketing strategies through data-driven insights and analysis.
- Develop analysis frameworks to quantify and evaluate the impact of game features, systems, and promotions.
- Improve and streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or equivalent.
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in a data analyst or data scientist role.
- You are a core gamer, and well versed in game KPIs.
- You know or are down to learn SQL, NoSQL, Python, or any other language that are required to manipulate big data.
- Advanced proficiency with MS products (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Numbers are your weapon of choice, and you count statistics, probability, and algebra among your favorite tools.
- Proven analytical capabilities with a passion for delivering quality analysis.
- Ability to interpret and visualize data to speak to technical and non-technical groups.
- Diligence, initiative, dedication and teamwork.
- Agile with a "can do" attitude – must strive to find an answer using available resources.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.