- Supervise the projects creative development in the areas of gameplay and design to maintain its focus areas and vision of the game.
- Drive the creation and implementation of new game concepts that align with the vision objectives.
- Coordinate, review and evaluate gameplay implementations and create product requirement and design documents.
- Hire and provide mentorship for a team of game and system design professionals.
- Build strong working relationships with the game development team and help them with any obstacles to achieve the highest quality.
- Coordinate, evaluate and react to feedback from the stakeholders.
- Attend trade shows and press events to represent the product and/or company.
- Proven track record of leading and directing the design of at least one major AAA project.
- Extensive knowledge of Game Design principles and the gaming landscape.
- Leader who encourages team collaboration, works well with stakeholders across multiple functions within the company and promotes enthusiasm for the project.
- Passionate gamer with an eye for details.
- Excellent communication skills, making complex ideas clear, concise, and compelling.
- Ability to handle multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
- Ability to make the team contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game play and design.
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent English communications skills written and spoken.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.