Lead UI Artist
- Determine and enforce the vision for the UI Art across different games;
- Oversee the creation of mock-ups by your team members based on the game design requests;
- Participate in prototyping to experiment with designs & explore opportunities;
- Meet with your UI artists to assign tasks, establish priorities, discuss progress, provide feedback, etc;
- Work very closely with Art Directors, UI Artists, UX Designers, and UI Programmers.
- 6+ years’ experience in the design field, at least two years in the games industry;
- 1+ year leadership experience;
- Two or more shipped title as a Senior UI Artist;
- Confident understanding of typography and basic color theory;
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator required);
- Able to understand technical implementations, and limitations.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Graphic Design, a similar degree or comparable experience;
- Provide a portfolio demonstrating graphic design skills.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.