Junior Environment Artist
- Create game-ready assets given the technical limitations;
- Create high-poly and low-poly models;
- Create modular asset sets;
- Create efficient UV layouts;
- Create photo-realistic materials and textures;
- Build believable environments within the engine.
- First experience in a game development / mod-environment;
- A strong ability to create believable modular environments within a games engine;
- Ability to derive a well structured low-poly model from the high poly model;
- Strong understanding of efficient UV layout, PBR pipeline and modular level creation methods;
- Strong knowledge of 3dsmax, Photoshop and Zbrush / Mudbox;
- A strong understanding of shader functionality;
- A passion for games;
- Good English communication and writing skills;
- Positive team-oriented attitude;
- Be proactive and self-motivated.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.