- Collaborates with Lead Animator and Senior Animators in implementation of animations within game engine.
- Create keyframe animation as well as working with motion capture data for in-game assets while following the given style guide.
- Ensure timely completion of animation commitments at the desired quality bar.
- Partners with designers, programmers and other departments involved.
- 2+ years of professional experience in game development in an Animator capacity;
- Experience in 1st person shooter games is a must;
- Positive, solution-orientated individual with a passion for game development;
- A thorough understanding of animation pipelines and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation;
- Proficient with Maya;
- Ability to create fluid smooth, realistic animations with specific demonstration of animation fundamentals;
- Passion for Games;
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude;
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision;
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Motion Capture experience (Motionbuilder);
- Working knowledge of CryEngine or similar products;
- Cinematography knowledge;
- Rigging skill is a plus;
- Creature animation is a plus;
- Interest in the Horror genre.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.