- Carry out specific and exploratory testing tasks related to current and new content, systems and designs.
- Communicate and report functional and design issues clearly.
- Support and work with the development and design team.
- You’re a seasoned player of Hunt: Showdown.
- You’ve a passion for the exploration of game designs and mechanics.
- You’ve strong communication skills and can collaborate with stakeholders on level-, system-, feature designs and design verification.
- You’ve the ability to work both independently and in a team environment either.
- Passion for games and quality standards.
- Proficient in written and spoken English language.
- You have CRYENGINE experience.
- You have knowledge of game-, level- and/or system design.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.