Senior System Administrator
- Maintain and troubleshoot on-premises build machines
- Administrate network shares within Crytek
- Maintain, monitor, and administrate a Perforce server (VCS)
- Communicate closely with build engineering team to minimize downtimes
- Monitor systems in place to anticipate needs of production
- 5+ years of professional experience in a similar role
- Experience working with a version control system
- Experience working with both Windows and Linux environments
- Proficiency in any script language (Python, Bash, Powershell, ...)
- Solid English skills and excellent communication
- Autonomous, reactive, and versatile
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt, Germany.
- Experience in virtualization
- Experience in authentication systems / LDAP / Active Directory
- Familiarity with security best practices and SSL certificates
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.