QA Tester (CRYENGINE)
- Work with developers to test shelved code before it is checked in.
- Execute/Develop engine test cases to validate feature quality.
- Research/Analyze critical issues to identify root causes.
- Contribute to creating new QA strategy to ensure quality of emerging technology.
- Contextualize/Escalate critical issues to improve visibility.
- Support Crytek game teams by providing auxiliary QA support for titles in development.
- Passion for Game Development.
- Knowledge of Game Engines and Game Engine Frameworks.
- Knowledge of traditional development pipelines, engines, and practices.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.