QA Tester - Games
- Carry out specific test-cases related to new game content, new features and upcoming releases throughout the whole development cycle.
- Report issues clearly.
- Support the development team in the reproduction of issues.
- Gaming is your passion.
- Understanding of Game Production.
- Knowledge in the areas of Gaming and Hardware.
- Self-direction and motivation.
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills (our company language is English).
- Team player and self-driven.
- You have a desire to learn new things and taking initiative.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- You worked as a QA Tester before.
- CRYENGINE experience is a plus.
- Basic understanding of coding / scripting.
- VR experience is a plus
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Relocation support...and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.