- Perform testing of CRYENGINE to verify proper function, data content, performance, usability/playability and hardware/software compatibility.
- Ensure that bug reports are written clearly and accurately, detailing the issues found and the steps required to reproduce those issues.
- Define new and improve existing QA processes for CRYENGINE Development team.
- Serve as the quality gate for CRYENGINE, sign off development changes and product releases.
- Work together with Development team to identify opportunities for improving CRYENGINE quality.
- Liaise with other development groups to align bug fix priorities.
- Coordinate CRYENGINE stabilization process.
- Prepare and deliver regular status reports on product quality and performance.
- Manage, hire and train QA Team personnel.
- 3+ years of experience in QA senior-level role in large software application or video game development.
- Familiarity with modern software development methodologies.
- Ability to research and learn about new techniques and adapt them to project requirements.
- Good knowledge of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence), software version control and MS Office tools.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with developers, designers and testers.
- Willingness to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Experience with CRYENGINE or any other game engine.
- Game development experience, including having shipped a PC or console title.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.