Project Manager - CRYENGINE Web Development
- Own and implement planning in relation to the overall production roadmap and global priorities.
- Work with Technical and UX/UI Leads to ensure that all development tasks are aligned to roadmap goals and those projects and their features are executed as intended.
- Schedule planning across projects and participate in the initial conception stage in order to better meet the needs of clients and to translate those expectations to the development team.
- Track and communicate progress in tasks & development and prepare status meetings.
- Proactively identify production bottlenecks, dependencies and risks. Take the appropriate steps and provide mitigation plans to resolve them.
- Facilitate communication between team members to promote common goals and team collaboration.
- Implement and improve processes to drive team efficiency and motivation.
- Ensure staff appraisals are undertaken and completed on time.
- Take an active role in the recruitment process.
- Proven experience in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and backlogs.
- Awareness and knowledge of web technologies.
- Experience with Agile methods.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management software (e.g. Hansoft, Microsoft Projects, Atlassian products such as Jira, Confluence etc.)
- Organized approach to problem solving and time-management.
- Proven ability to create and maintain productive relationships across functions.
- Strong cross-team communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is essential.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Passion and knowledge of games.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt, Germany.
- Hard skills such as technical knowledge in web development.
- Video game industry knowledge and experience.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- Support with your first accommodation and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.