Project Manager - CRYENGINE Development
- Work together with stakeholders to define and maintain product schedules.
- Track development on a daily basis and proactively address production bottlenecks, dependencies and risks.
- Ensure team is focused on their goals and delivers in time and in quality.
- Clearly communicate the needs of the product and the needs of the team.
- Organize, lead and execute efficient meetings with effective decisions.
- Promote effective and sustainable team and cross-team dynamics.
- Assist in the recruitment process.
- 3+ years of experience in project management in the games industry.
- Good understanding of the logistical aspects and realities of software development.
- Has managed one or multiple disciplines and scrum groups.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Excellent negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making skills.
- Passion and knowledge of games and game technology.
- Able to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence etc.).
- Team player and self-driven.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Engineering background.
- Experience in using CRYENGINE or any other game engine.
- Game development experience.
- What you can expect form us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.