Live Operations Specialist
- Ownership of release stabilization phase: oversee the stabilization phases before game update releases, track which bugs would be critical to fix, work with the QA leads to triage the issues left, coordinate with the project managers and disciplines leads to prioritize the resolution of those issues.
- Preparation of release notes: help follow up with the disciplines leads or project managers to gather release notes for each of the game updates.
- Submission to first party platforms: manage the releases and certifications of the game updates with our first party platforms (Microsoft, Sony and Steam).
- Resolution of live service issues: identify, investigate and/or coordinate investigation and resolution of live issues with third-level support.
- Configuration of live service: using proprietary tools manage configuration of events within the games.
- Knowledge expert on live service administration tools: be the product owner for Game Master tool and Community tools which interacts with the live service environment.
- 2+ years' experience as a Live Service Specialist or related experience in the game industry.
- Very good English communication and writing skills.
- Strong problem-solving & ownership skills.
- Experience working under pressure.
- Ability to understand high-level interaction between interconnected systems.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.