UI Tools Programmer
- Own parts of the workflow and certain pipeline tools - this includes design, implementation, extension, documentation, communication, identifying weaknesses, making improvements, etc.
- Create accurate task duration estimates and complete all work in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the CRYENGINE department to assure the portability and compatibility of the tools.
- Develop well-designed software in cooperation with leads within project schedule to team standards.
- Provide input in department project status meetings.
- 2+ years of professional experience, ideally on a multi-platform project.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Excellent spoken and written English skill, with a strong affinity for transparency.
- Strong understanding of asset data processing pipelines, algorithms, workflow, and performance impacts.
- Fluent in C++, strong software engineering and debugging skills.
- Experience writing tools using other languages, for example C#, .NET or Python.
- Experience with consoles is a plus
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.