Software Engineer for Movie System - Interactive Systems
- Contribute to the development of CRYENGINE cinematic back- and frontend.
- Implement and maintain new features.
- Improve existing functionality.
- Contribute to maintenance and improvements of performance critical implementations.
- Collaborate with the UX department to improve the user experience of the editor.
- Ensure the reliability and stability of interactive systems.
- Document implementation details.
- Provide support and training to internal and external developers.
- Collaborate closely and effectively with content creators and software engineers on the requirements and design of the movie pipeline.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Strong C++ knowledge.
- Good software engineering, debugging and profiling skills.
- Programming experience with cinematic systems development.
- Experience in the field of cinematic and movie editors.
- Strong math skills including trigonometry, calculus, and linear algebra.
- Experience with any game engines, preferably CRYENGINE.
- Eager to learn.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Experience with multithreading.
- Knowledge of the Qt framework.
- Understanding the principles of user experience.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.