Rendering Engineer (Mobile)
- Develop and maintain CRYENGINE’s cutting edge mobile rendering pipeline.
- Focus on the unique aspects and limitations of current and future state-of-the-art mobile devices.
- Conduct CPU and GPU performance and memory profiling and develop optimizations.
- Interact with artists, translate their ideas and propose workable solutions within the mobile context.
- Extend and adapt the rendering pipeline’s interaction with Vulkan and deal with adoptions across Vulkan’s extension spectrum.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Rendering/Graphics Engineer in the mobile industry.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Good understanding of the graphics pipeline.
- Experience in some high performing rendering API (Vulkan, OpenGL ES) on mobile devices.
- Solid shader programming skills (GLSL/HLSL).
- Basic GPU and CPU debugging and optimization skills (RenderDoc/Snapdragon Profiler).
- Experience with cross platform engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self-motivated.
- Desire to learn, share and contribute.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Experience with consoles.
- Understanding of the hardware pipelines of recent GPUs
- Familiarity with multi-threaded programming patterns
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- Support with your first accommodation and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.