Network & Security Administrator
- Working on design of the existing network architecture of the company;
- Establish and maintain network performance;
- Ensure that all areas of the network, and connections to our partners and external sources are secure and well monitored;
- Update and maintain all manuals, documentation of the network and services that come under your responsibility;
- Installing and configuring network equipment (Cisco, Palo Alto, Extreme);
- Monitor and maintain all logs and respond proactively to any issues;
- Manage, maintain and optimise servers and services which are associated within the network infrastructure: i.e., proxy, DMZ, SFTP, VPN, DNS, NAT;
- Troubleshoot and resolve networking issues, outages, and schedule upgrades;
- Work with our development teams as required to provide suitable and safe solutions to our requirements;
- Maintaining current knowledge, understanding of security, and networking best practices to offer the best solutions and protection to company systems;
- Implementing disaster recovery procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or a related field;
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role;
- Ideally CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) certified or similar relevant knowledge;
- Experience implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches, controllers;
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols;
- You should have experience working in a role where security is a major component to your planning and daily duties;
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources;
- Extensive Linux experience;
- Familiar with Cisco and Palo Alto networks equipment (routers, firewalls, switches);
- Experience creating accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.