- Design and develop the network infrastructure of the company
- Manage and configure the network equipment
- Monitor the Network infrastructure
- Deployment of a new network equipment
- Reviewing the logs, finding bottlenecks, and provide suggestions for the resolution
- General network security monitoring.
- 5+ years of experience as an network engineer and deep knowledge of the areas listed below:
- Experience in network infrastructure design and transitions;
- Experience and good knowledge of networking and datacenter technologies; switching, routing, high availability using Cisco components;
- Experience and good knowledge in a geographically diverse environment of LAN / WAN / WLAN topologies, Proxies, Load Balancers and Network security technologies.
- Cisco ASA,
- High skills and knowledge of QoS, traffic shaping and policy management and other operational/engineering activities as required
- High skills and knowledge of BGP/OSPF/RIP, routing optimization,
- High skills and knowledge of VPN technologies,
- Remote Access, Authentication (such as Radius/TACACS),
- Deployment and administration of various Cisco Solutions,
- Change management process flow experience
- Technical Documentation, knowledge management process experience.
- Below skills will be an advantage:
- Experienced with Load Balancers
- Design and execute various Cisco Unity configurations and provide support to Unified
- Experience with Extreme switches and InfiniBand equipment
- Experience with VMWare and Proxmox
- Prevention/Detection Systems (IDS/IPS), Cisco ACS server;
- Knowledge in Cisco Meraki
- Fluent English (both written and spoken);
- Very good communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing);
- Very good interpersonal relation skills at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to work in a complex international environment;
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- What you can expect from us:
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.