Junior Gameplay Programmer – HUNT
- Integrate creative and technical design processes while ensuring that high production values are never compromised.
- Work with existing engine code base to develop and enhance gameplay for a high profile project.
- Create immersive and compelling gameplay experiences.
- Debug code for Console and PC platforms.
- Specify and contribute to the testing procedures.
- Create task duration estimates and complete all work in a timely basis.
- Remain focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through to completion.
- Display good communication and writing skills and create documentation where required.
- Develop well designed software within project schedule to Crytek standards.
- Actively participate in team working on project and provide input to department project status meetings.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Worked on university related and private game or modding projects (please provide a portfolio link).
- Good understanding of C++ in a games development environment.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Show a strong passion for making the highest quality / state of the art games.
- Experience with any game engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Supported German lessons for our employees
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.