Junior Engine Programmer (Generalist) - CRYENGINE
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of CRYENGINE.
- Take part in design and development of exciting new features and integrate them with existing systems with guidance from senior engineers.
- Plan development in coordination with project management.
- Write clear, maintainable and robust code.
- Test, debug, profile, optimize and document your implementations.
- Stay up to date with recent developments and techniques in game engine development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable experience.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of C++, and software engineering and debugging in general.
- Good 3D math background.
- Understanding of computer architecture fundamentals.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in mixed teams.
- Willingness to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Experience in working with game engines.
- Experience with multi-threading.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.