Full-Stack Web Developer
- 4+ years of professional experience, preferably in a Full-stack Web development capacity.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with PHP: 5.6, 7.x
- Solid understanding ECMAScript Stage 5 syntax.
- Experience with NodeJS and NPM scripts development.
- Experience with PHP frameworks like Symfony 4.x , Zend Framework 3
- Experience with HTML5 API, SVG, CSS3 (SCSS/SASS)
- Experience with responsive design and development.
- Experience with Redis.
- Experience with Git, Git hooks, GitHub and GitLab flows.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience in automated testing (unit, integration).
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL (MariaDB), PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Bash scripting.
- Experience with message brokers like RabbitMQ.
- Experience with code re-factoring and migrations of legacy code.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP stack.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD concepts.
- Understanding of different OS concepts like Virtualization, File Systems, Sockets, Threads and Concurrency, Process Management.
- Willing to perform RnD and integration of new technologies.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Must work well in a team oriented environment.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Willing to learn new technologies, tools.
- Develop, maintain, fix, and improve web applications on back-end as well as front-end sides.
- Develop, maintain and improve deployment flows and project architecture.
- Keeping to corporative coding standards.
- Design and implement automated-testing
- Constant improvement of skills
- Experience with S3 storage
- Experience with Magento 2.x, PHPbb 3.3.x,
- Experience with ElectronJS
- Scrum/agile software development methodologies
- Experience with search engines like ElasticSearch, Sphinx
- Experience with web servers like NGINX and Apache.
- Experience with security audit.
- Experience with Vagrant.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.