Full-Stack Web Developer
- Develop, maintain, fix, and improve web applications on back-end as well as front-end sides.
- Develop, maintain and improve deployment flows and project architecture.
- Keeping to corporative coding standards.
- Design and implement automated-testing
- Constant improvement of skills
- 4+ years of professional experience, preferably in a Full-stack Web development capacity.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with responsive design and development.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP stack, CI/CD concepts and ECMAScript Stage 5 syntax.
- Understanding of different OS concepts like Virtualization, File Systems, Sockets, Threads and Concurrency, Process Management.
- Willing to perform RnD and integration of new technologies.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Must work well in a team oriented environment.
- Solid English skills, strong communication skills with a strong affinity for transparency.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Willing to learn new technologies, tools.
- Experience with S3 storage, Magento 2.x, PHPbb 3.3.x, ElectronJS, Vagrant, search engines like ElasticSearch, Sphinx and web servers like NGINX and Apache.
- Scrum/agile software development methodologies
- Experience with security audit.
- Experience with Vagrant.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.