Front-End Web Developer
- Create clickable prototypes for the Game UX Team using web technologies
- Support of UX strategies and UX designs.
- Visualization of the game design ideas using wire frames, prototypes and visual mock-ups in cooperation with our programmers and UX designers.
- Take initiative and willing to expand own horizon.
- 2+ years of experience as web front-end developer
- Fluent in a modern reactive web framework (React, Angular, Vue or Svelte)
- Passionate about creating modern responsive web applications, with good analytical sense for efficiency
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills. Must work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Excellent English communication.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- BFA in Design, Interaction Design, Computer Science or similar.
- Version-control systems (Git, Perforce, SVN, CVS, VSS) familiarity.
- Shipped-title experience on both PC and Consoles
- Experience with a b testing and user testing
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Working with cutting edge technology.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.