Engine Programmer - Network
- Develop and maintain HUNT: Showdown Networking Systems.
- Take active part in design, development and documentation of new features.
- Collaborate with the game teams to build multiplayer technology of Crytek in-house games.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Remain focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through to completion.
- 2+ years of professional network programming experience.
- Strong programming skills in C++.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Ability to learn and master your skills on a large existing code base.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt
- Experience with any game Engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Experience with multithreading.
- Past experience on network-related features for a multiplayer game.
- Experience with TCP & UDP network protocols, packet routing, OSI model.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.