- Develop, maintain and automate scalable infrastructures.
- Update, improve and ensure stability of CI systems.
- Develop and maintain solutions for compiling, assembling, releasing and deploying builds and their corresponding configurations (for server & product) for all the required platforms.
- Implement and configure 3rd party and custom components (Docker, Redis, Consul, …).
- Ensure efficient availability of builds on relevant target platforms as required by development & testing teams.
- Develop and improve testing automation of both the maintained systems and the products handled.
- Monitor and troubleshoot production issues and collaborate with the developers.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux.
- Proficiency in Shell scripting.
- Knowledge of VCS (Version Control System) (Perforce is a plus).
- Knowledge of CI (Continuous Integration) tools (Jenkins and Buildbot are a plus).
- 1-3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar position.
- Solid English skills, strong communication skills with a strong affinity for transparency.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Experience in deploying and administering Linux environments.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.