C++ Buildpipeline Programmer
- You will enhance and maintain CryEngine's CMake based C++ Compilation Pipeline.
- You'll work closely with programmers and build engineers to continuously enhance the pipeline
- You'll ensure stability of the pipeline for programmers and CI systems
- Optimization of pipeline to make best use of CPU resources
- 2+ years of professional experience in a relevant field.
- Proficient in CMake.
- Knowlege in scripting languages.
- Experience with debugging and resolving C++ compilation/linker errors.
- Familiar with large scale configurable projects.
- Familiar building for multiple platforms (e.g. Windows PC, Linux PC, Xbox, Playstation, Android, iOS).
- Familiar working with CMake toolchains and generators (e.g. Ninja, MSBuild).
- Familiar with MSVC, Clang, GCC compilers and their options (at least one of them).
- Working in a Windows environments.
- Solid English skills, excellent communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt.
- Experience with Python
- Experience working with version control system software (e.g. Perforce or Git).
- Experience working with both Windows and Linux environments.
- Professional experience in the Games industry.
- Familiarity with dependency management best practices
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.