- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 3+ years of professional experience as a DevOps or Build Engineer
- Strong programming skills in Python (and Groovy)
- Hands on experience with meta build systems (CMake)
- Proficiency in Windows, Unix/Linux
- Knowledge of Version Control Systems (Perforce and Git)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with collaboration tools (Swarm, Code Collaborator, …)
- Knowledge in following programming languages: C++, C#
- Strong English communication skills and affinity for transparency
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany
- Develop and maintain solutions for compiling, assembling, releasing and deploying builds and their corresponding configurations (for server & product) for all the required platforms.
- Develop and improve testing automation of both the maintained systems and the products handled.
- Update, improve and ensure stability of CI systems.
- Implement and configure 3rd party and custom components (CMake, Nuget, Gradle …).
- Monitor and troubleshoot production issues and collaborate with the developers.
- Ensure efficient availability of builds on relevant target platforms as required by development & testing teams.
- Experience with deploying to all required platforms (consoles, Android …)
- Experience in containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes or similar).
- Experience working in Game Development teams.
- Experience in troubleshooting network, hardware, and performance problems
- Experience troubleshooting compilation issues (C++, C#)
- Experience with data analysis systems (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana, Graylog or similar).
- Understanding of dependency management for compilation purposes (Bootstrapping)
- Experience with various (meta) build systems (Ninja, MSBuild, Fastbuild, Waf, …)
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.