Audio Software Engineer
- Development and optimization of low-level audio engine systems.
- Ongoing development of Dialog Systems.
- Continuous improvement of audio tools, asset and production pipeline.
- Create and maintain modules to be used for automated testing.
- Contribute to CRYENGINE documentation.
- Provide support and training to CRYENGINE clients.
- Use your freedom to take initiative and widen your horizon.
- Represent Crytek-Audio at conferences and off-site.
- Professional software development experience, preferably within the game industry.
- Strong interest in Game Audio Software development.
- Good understanding of the importance of audio in a game development environment.
- Good software engineering and debugging skills in C++.
- Working knowledge at a programming level of audio middleware, such as FMOD or Wwise.
- Experience with any game engine, preferably CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.