- See the big picture and disseminate all relevant information to / from your teams.
- Own and run a feature, the production of assets or the creation of missions.
- Receive high-level direction, and provide mid- to low-level direction to your teams.
- Own and implement road-map planning for your teams in relation to overall production road-map and priorities.
- Prioritize tasks and backlogs in relation to short-, mid- and long-term production goals.
- Oversee, coordinate, track and manage activities cross-functionally to ensure that production goals are completed on time.
- Facilitate communication and discussion between team members to ensure team buy-in, informed decision-making, and development efficiency.
- Create project schedules and track how development is mapping against this, and highlight possible risks and provide alternatives whenever necessary.
- Proactively identify production bottlenecks, dependencies and risks, and take appropriate steps and/or provide possible mitigation plans to resolve them.
- Confidence in taking full ownership of a product and making big decisions.
- Implement and improve processes to ensure delivery on time and quality and to drive team quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Promote effective and sustainable team dynamics.
- Assist in the hiring process.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager / Producer role within the video game industry.
- At least shipped two AAA titles on PC and/or Console from beginning to end.
- Strong knowledge of game development methodologies.
- Strong social competence to play in the team and with the team.
- Has managed one or multiple teams successfully.
- Able to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time by having the priorities straight all the time.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence etc.).
- Team player and self-driven.
- Passion and knowledge of games.
- Willing to learn, but also to mentor.
- Good organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Good negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making skills
- Good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.