Social Media Manager
- Propose long term social media strategy, social content calendar and set up KPI’s to measure success.
- Consolidate and report on worldwide performance, community trends, topics and sentiment.
- Drive development of social daily publishing including the creation and maintenance of the Hunt: Showdown Social Media.
- Collaborate with designers and creative service team and game development team to create content for the Hunt: Showdown social media channels.
- Propose and execute multi-region engagement initiatives to support major game updates .
- 2-5 years of Social Media management for gaming work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of brand communications, social, and gaming ecosystems.
- Analytical skills tracking social metrics.
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to balance and blend various departmental needs and views into effective social media strategy.
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks while maintaining consistent high-quality standards.
- Directly responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- The safeguarding of the company’s assets including source code, artwork, tools, technical know-how.
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and grow professionally.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.