- Independently managing one to several projects in the Crytek portfolio from concept through post-release. You will do this for all SKUs, including overseeing the publishing planning, age ratings, and taking care of submission to platform holders.
- Being the main point of contact for all relevant stakeholders for these projects, carrying responsibility for ensuring continuous alignment.
- Supporting the development teams with the setup on platforms, communicate dependencies and deadlines, and make sure those are mitigated and met.
- Collaborating with our legal team to make sure partners abide by our legal requirements and we by the legal requirements from our partners.
- Researching & developing new, and maintaining & optimizing existing, production & publishing procedures.
- Managing partner relations (i.e., developers, platform holders, service providers, et cetera).
- 4+ years of previous organizational / project management experience in the game development industry.
- Affinity with the publishing process on PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.
- In-depth knowledge about the games industry and understanding of the games Crytek is working on.
- Strong creative, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently between multiple titles and long and short term.
- Able to effectively communicate with multi-disciplinary team members in person and long distance.
- Organized, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to take the initiative as the need arises.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Knowledge of and comfort dealing with industry standard legal documentation.
- Drive to learn and experience new situations, willing to face challenges with a hands-on mentality.
- Comfortable with investigating and handling new technologies, hardware and software.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Supported German lessons for our employees.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.