Public Relations Manager
- Develop and manage public relations programs that include overall plans for product publicity through mainstream print, online and broadcast medias.Develop and enhance relationships with press and external partners.
- Create and maintain a favourable public image by communicating developements
- Coordinate the organization, creation and distribution of assets and marketing material to external partners and press. This includes managing the approval and distribution process for screenshots, concept art, renders, videos, etc.
- Manage the PR calendar along. This includes coordinating interviews between press and key staff.
- Research, write and edit all press materials including press releases, fact sheets, pitch letters, Q&As, media alerts, speaking points and presentations.
- Develop a strong partnership with internal game teams.
- Manage and grow an internal library of Crytek product press coverage.
- Ensure a consistent message on product and feature development to the press and respond to media inquiries in timely and professional manner and act as an important spokesperson for the Game Team
- 5-7 years of public relations work experience.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in journalism, English or communications preferred but not mandatory.
- Expertise of video game-related industry preferred.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to balance and blend various departmental needs and views into effective PR strategies.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment with diverse personalities.
- Takes initiative and is willing to expand own horizon.
- Ability to make decisions and encage in innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of Public Relations.
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks while maintaining consistent high-quality standards.
- Directly responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- The safeguarding of the company’s assets including source code, artwork, tools, technical know-how.
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and grow professionally.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.