Junior Brand Manager
- Follow-up and maintain the existing partnerships
- Execute upon marketing campaigns and cooperation with Crytek partners
- Assist our partners with regards to any support they may require from our central services
- Look for additional brands for co-marketing activities with Crytek games
- Promote and represent Crytek with professionalism at key industry events
- Assist the marketing team on research and on any ad-hoc responsibilities that require support
- At least 2 years of experience in Brand- or Marketing Management
- Passion for and knowledge of Video games
- Problem-solving ability and creative approach to marketing using all available resources
- Capacity to act using a mission-based approach and to take initiative on a daily basis
- Ability to use MS Office
- Good understanding of funnel analysis and campaign optimization in a game as a service environment
- Broad understanding of brand management, product and performance marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle multiple and sometimes competing priorities
- Must work well in a team-oriented and multicultural environment
- Ability to fluently communicate in English (spoken and written), other languages are a plus
- Keep a positive, team-oriented attitude
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.