CRYENGINE Community Manager
- Engage and support our community via Social Media and our own established channels, like the official forum, CRYENGINE Official Discord and CRYENGINE Answers.
- Help keeping the community channels healthy safe spaces by executing moderation and educate users about existing guidelines.
- Develop in-depth understanding of the CRYENGINE software, knowing the ins and outs of the technology and its game creation pipeline to keep up with current development and help our game dev community to troubleshoot issues.
- Continuously strive to improve the user experience and overall quality of CRYENGINE official forums and all outbound platforms by providing content ideas & community events.
- Engage with our community where they are; on in- and outbound platforms like Discord, Facebook, Reddit, Slack, GitHub and others.
- Facilitate community software feedback to support key objectives, such as troubleshooting and ongoing development of new engine features and improvements.
- Provide regular reports on community feedback and sentiment.
- Help us create great content for our platforms, posting news about the engine and game development
- Represent & support the CRYENGINE team on events, shows & productions (Twitch) as a passionate CRYENGINE evangelist.
- 3 years of experience in any kind of Social Media engagement, content creation and/or community management. (e.g. hosting a fan site, administrating a Facebook page, managing a corporate Twitter account, running a Twitch or YouTube channel etc.)
- Experience with any game engines or adjacent technology or tools; preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Passion for customer support and satisfaction.
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) in English. (Additional languages are a plus)
- Excellent writing and editorial skills.
- Team player with an ability to work independently.
- Willing to learn.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany is a plus, but not a requirement.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Supported German lessons for our employees.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support or home office support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment
- ...and much more!
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.