- Act as the primary point of contact between our community and the development team.
- Collect, organize, and escalate community feedback to the stakeholders within the dev team to ensure community-driven game development.
- Create and execute a multi-channel community strategy that helps build the brand.
- Manage and execute daily community outreach activities, including email, social media, blogs, and forums.
- Create and manage content marketing calendar, including content creation (text/images/video).
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Plan, create, and execute competitions, campaigns, and events to increase player retention.
- Seek out opportunities to grow and expand the community, and report regularly on engagement, performance, and other key metrics.
- Conceptualize and host frequent game streams via Twitch and other channels.
- 2-4 years community management experience, preferably working within the gaming or entertainment industries.
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) in English with strong presentation skills and a passion for gaming.
- Experience planning and executing successful influencer outreach programs is a plus.
- Planning and executing influencer outreach programs.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- Hands-on experience with social media management.
- Ability to interpret customer engagement metrics.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
Apply for this Position
Please apply directly online and, if applicable, upload your materials as specified on the job posting. Fields marked with a * are required.Apply for this Position
We are Crytek.
Crytek is an independent video game developer, publisher, and technology provider based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Crytek pushes the boundaries of the possible to make the impossible a reality. We want to create the most fun gaming experiences around, and if we have to blow up computer system requirements or push genre boundaries to do so, then we will. With almost two decades of experience in the games industry, Crytek takes its unique combination of experience and skills and continue to make an impact via innovative, fun, cutting-edge games and technology.